Have you got a friend or relative who has shown you some special care recently? Perhaps they've nursed you to health through a bad cold, or helped with the hoovering when you've had your leg in plaster.
This March, Your Legal Friend want you to say thank you to a very special friend. Offering a luxury spa break for two, Your Legal Friend are giving you the chance to show your gratitude and also enjoy a bit of pampering yourself.
To win this fantastic competition, simply nominate your deserving friend and tell us how they've helped you. Enter by retweeting our competition on Twitter or sharing it on Facebook, but remember to tag in your nominated friend too.
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: 2020 Legal Limited in England & Wales (company number 07629690 ) whose registered office is at No.1 Europa House, Conway Street, Birkenhead, Merseyside, CH41 4FT.
2. Employees of 2020 Legal Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. Entrants to the competition must be age 18 years or over.
4. The opening date for the competition will be 27th March 2015. The closing date for entry will be 30 April 2015. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: To enter, entrants must share the specific Twitter or Facebook graphic, posted by Your Legal Friend, nominating a friend by tagging them into the update. The prize is a £500 spa break voucher.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. Winners will be chosen from entries received and verified by the Promoter.
10. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and choose a replacement winner.
11. The promoter will notify the winner regarding delivery of the prize by 30 May 2015.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. Recourse to the ordinary courts regarding these terms or the competition shall be excluded.
15. The promoter may contact prize winner(s) for post-competition publicity.
16. The promoter shall own all copyright for the entries.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any third party.