RTA Paralegal (Polish speaking)
We are a national law firm who are committed to providing the best possible legal advice across in a wide range of specialism’s including clinical negligence, personal injury and industrial disease. Our organisation is going from strength to strength and you would be working for an organisation recommended by The Legal 500 within both PI and Clinical Negligence.
2020 Legal is a group that oversees a number of brands including Your Legal Friend and Camps Solicitors. Our company is fast-paced, technology-led and good customer service is a central focus. We’re committed to developing our employees because we recognise that our continued success is down to our most valuable assets - our people.
2020 Legal has an exciting opportunity for a Polish speaking Paralegal to join their RTA department in Birkenhead.
£19,000 - DOE
The key focus of the role will be to assist in the running of a busy caseload of RTA claims; progressing these both sensitively and efficiently.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following:
- Extensive experience working on paperless claimant files (Proclaim experience would be a benefit)
- Experience of working on fast track and multi-track files within PI litigation
- Drafting witness statements and other legal duties associated with litigated files
- Reviewing relevant records and reports
- Taking cases through to trial
- To accurately translate legal correspondence between Polish and English and vice versa.
You will be looking to progress within the legal sector and may already have your LPC or be studying for this or CILEx.
- A salaried position with company benefits
- Learning & Development
- Flexi-time (after passing probation)
- Contributory pension
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- 23.5 days’ holiday + bank holidays
If you feel that this role is right for you then please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date: This vacancy will close when the right candidate has been found.