Paralegal - Clinical Negligence
We are a national law firm who are committed to providing the best possible legal advice across in a wide range of specialism’s including clinical negligence, personal injury and industrial disease. Our organisation is going from strength to strength and you would be working for an organisation recommended by The Legal 500 within both PI and Clinical Negligence.
2020 Legal is a group that oversees a number of brands including Your Legal Friend and Camps Solicitors. Our company is fast-paced, technology-led and good customer service is a central focus. We’re committed to developing our employees because we recognise that our continued success is down to our most valuable assets - our people.
2020 Legal has an exciting opportunity for a Paralegal to join their Clinical Negligence department in Birkenhead.
Salary Details - £18,000 DOE
As a Paralegal, you will be able to demonstrate excellent client care skills, be self-motivated and able to use your initiative to support the team in all aspects of the management of cases.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following:
- Preparing correspondence and documents using the firms case management system, including entering new cases onto Proclaim.
- Taking initial instructions from clients, where appropriate, including liaising with professional contacts.
- Supporting the Solicitor in all aspects of the management of cases, including drafting of statements, obtaining and reviewing medical records and reports, and preparing documents to assist with the progression of cases.
- Assisting the Solicitor in any post litigation activities where the firm believes you have the experience and expertise to do so.
- Undertaking progress chasing work as per aspects of workflow allocated by the Solicitor and dealing with some routine post under supervision.
- Flexi-time (after passing probation)
- Contributory pension
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- 23.5 days’ holiday + bank holidays
If you feel that this role is right for you then please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: This vacancy will close when the right candidates have been found.