‘We are an organisation that prides itself on its success, and this is underpinned by 5 core values’
- We respond to the client's needs and are accountable for everything that we do.
- We have a 'can-do' attitude in all the work we deliver, ensuring it meets the needs of all current and potential clients.
- We take ownership and have attention to detail to ensure we deliver a positive and professional message to stakeholders.
- We work with and support others to reach a common goal; sharing information, supporting colleagues and searching out expertise and solutions from relevant partners.
- We foster an environment where teamwork flourishes and ensure that relationships are positive, assisting others when needed.
- Staff take ownership of their work and use initiative to deliver.
- Staff are accountable for their own performance and development, and take responsibility for their actions and decisions to gain the best outcome.
- Everyone is focused on helping to deliver a service people positively talk about.
- We listen and respond to our clients and strive to deliver beyond their expectations.
- We put the client at the heart of everything we do, considering our actions from their point of view.
- You will be known for your expertise in our individual areas and work in a learning environment.
- You will embrace opportunities to develop your skills and attend networking events where necessary.
- Our clients will feel that their claims are in capable hands and feel safe in the knowledge we will ensure the best possible outcome will be achieved